Health Management of Infants
The period of infancy in one where sickness is a constant threat due to the active development of the body and the level of immunity received from the mother dropping. During this period, you can manage your infant’s health through the community health center and receive essential vaccination for free of charge.
A vaccination refers to injections given to babies to prevent infectious diseases. The community health centers provide essential vaccinations for free of charge. You just have to bring along the mother’s and child’s health notebook when you visit the community health center.
※ Please refer to the homepage for vaccinations (nip.cdc.go.kr) for more information.
Community Health Centers
- Jung-gu Community Health Center
- 45 Taepyeong-ro, Jung-gu, Daegu Metropolitan City (Taepyeong-ro 3(sam)-ga) / phone number: 82-53-661-3127
- Dong-gu Community Health Center
- 79 Dongchon-ro, Dong-gu, Daegu Metropolitan City (Geomsa-dong) / phone number: 82-53-662-3200~6
- Seo-gu Community Health Center
- 257 Gukchaebosang-ro, Seo-gu, Daegu Metropolitan City (Pyeongri-dong) / phone number: 82-53-663-3111
- Nam-gu Community Health Center
- 34 Yeongseon-gil, Nam-gu, Daegu Metropolitan City (Daemyeong-dong) / phone number: 82-53-664-3601
- Buk-gu Community Health Center
- 49 Seongbuk-ro, Buk-gu, Daegu Metropolitan City (Chimsan-dong) / phone number: 82-53-665-3211~6
- Suseong-gu Community Health Center
- 213 Suseong-ro, Suseong-gu, Daegu Metropolitan City (Jung-dong) / phone number: 82-53-666-3111
- Dalseo-gu Community Health Center
- 45 Haksan-ro, Dalseo-gu, Daegu Metropolitan City (wolseong-dong) / phone number: 82-53-667-5619
- Dalseong-gun Community Health Center
- 27, Hyeonpungjungang-ro, Hyeonpung-myeon, Dalseong-gun, Daegu / phone number: 82-53-668-3101