(age 19 or older)
|Child (age 6~12)|
|Regular (non-express) bus||Transportation card||1,250||850||400|
|Express bus||Transportation card||1,650||1,100||650|
- If an adult is accompanying a child age five or younger, free of charge for up to three people (does not apply to groups of four or more)
- If a teen takes the subway with a regular ticket or after paying in cash, they will be subject to an adult fee.
Where and how to purchase a transportation card
|Places sold||Any branch of Daegu Bank, any subway station (vending/charging machine), some convenience stores|
|Fee||KRW 2,000 (may cost more if accessories (e.g. card holder, sticker) are added)|
|Charging locations||Any branch of Daegu Bank, any subway station (vending/charging machine), some convenience stores, app (Daegu Bank (IMBank), SmarTouch)|
|Required document(s)||None||Legal document that includes date of birth|
|Payment notification (audio or tag)||Gamsahamnida||Annyeonghaseyo||Bangapseumnida|
|Transfer notification (audio)||Hwanseungimnida||Hwanseungimnida||Hwanseungimnida|
- Transfers can be made to a bus (cannot be a bus of the same route) or subway in Daegu or a bus of Gyeongsan or Yeongcheon.
e.g.) No discount when transferring from one to another 649 bus
- Transfers can be made free of charge within 30 minutes of getting off from the most recent mode of transportation.
- To receive a transfer discount, you must tap your transportation card against the reader installed at the bus’ rear entrance (wait until the card makes a beeping sound) before getting off. If you tap it against the reader at the front entrance, an extra fee will be incurred.
- Transfer benefits are provided per person per transportation card.
- An additional fee will be incurred when transferring from a regular to an express bus.
- Inquires about transfer errors for a transportation card should be made to DGB UPay ☎ 82-80-427-2342 (https://www.dgbupay.com)
Types of transportation cards
- Pre-paid: OnePass, Top Pass, DaeGyeong transportation card
- After-pay: A credit card (KB, BC, NH Nonghyeopchaeum, Shinhan, Samsung, Hyundai, Lotte, Hana SK, or KGB) that is also registered as a transportation card
* Pre-pay or after-pay: Tmoney, Hanpay, Cashbee